The Salvation Army provides a number of services relating to: Emergency. case management, children and youth services, community centres and financial support service
- Emergency – financial assistance with gift cards or food hampers delivered to home address through our Salvos emergency line or food available at our connect sites (FREE frozen meals and a bag of bread)
- Case Management – free ongoing case management services, supporting and assisting community members with a range of issues. Positive Life Program. Employment. Relationships. Spiritual matters. Advocacy, assessing their needs, setting goals and linking them with services that can support them further. Making appropriate referrals to specialist services such as homelessness, mental health, domestic violence, legal issues and more.
- Children and youth Services – Campsie and Burwood connect site has programs that our Pastoral and Ministry team run.
- Community Centre’s – The Salvation Army Campsie and Burwood connect site.
- Financial Support Services – The Salvation Army Moneycare program.
Address: 23 Anglo Road, Campsie
Contact Number: 0428 976 215
Fax Number: NIL
Hours of Service: Monday-Wednesday 9am-3pm in Auburn, Cumberland LG area and then Thursday and Friday 9am-3pm at Campsie and Burwood area.
Area organisation services: Campsie and Burwood – Canterbury LGA. Auburn – Cumberland LGA.
Languages other than English available: Samoan, Vietnamese and Bengali.
Referral Pathway: Self-referral, phone, in office at Campsie connect site or email.
Any Applicable fees: No fees. Services provided are free.